Monday, November 26, 2012

College VoxBox 2012

Hi!

So I just got my voxbox well actually I got it like a week ago but yeah, time flies lol. I received the College VoxBox which I qualified for on Influenster and I was excited to get it! ( who wouldn't be excited to get a box of free stuff???). When I first saw the box it was pretty small compared to the one they have sent me before but I was like watevz.

When I opened the box I saw some products that I was anxious to try out and others not so much. But for the most part everything was of my liking. in the box I received: Impress Press-On Manicure, Pentel EnerGel-X Campaign Pen, NYC Glitter Eyeliner Pencil, Necco Tropical Wafers, and a pack of 10 Energy Sheets.

The Energy Sheets were the ones I hated the most bc I had tried them out before and I hated them. The taste was horrible and I didn't feel like it gave me energy at all but I will still try them out, just in case they work now lol.

The Necco Tropical Wafers is a new product not sold in stores yet but I wasn't really excited to try them out bc they are fruity flavors and I personally don't like fruity tropical flavors. I tried them out and they were pretty good but some were just plain nasty. they were okay though, nothing too bad.

The press on nails I received were StarStruck print and I loved these nails the first time I used them but i'm trying to grow out my nails now and  don't think I should use these nails since my natural nails are a bit longer and I'm not going to cut my nails now haha but I know I'm going to love these nails bc they are cute, and easy to use.

I'm a sucker for eyeliners so when I got this NYC glitter eyeliner pencil I was so happy! I really don't use pencil eyeliner I would much rather use liquid but I still use pencil liners for my bottom lash line and the glitter gave my eyes a lil pop in my eye make-up. loved this product.

Go to www.influenster.com and sign up for free and be eligible to test out products completely free!



No comments:

Post a Comment