Monday, October 1, 2012

Influenster review!

I joined Influenster during summer 2012 and at first you are a little confused on whats it about but after awhile you get the hang of how things work and what to do to earn your way to a VoxBox aka FREE STUFF!



They just launched their new website and I have to say that I am completely confused. Its so many new features that idk where to start! You have an overall score on your profile page and the higher your score the  ore likely you are to receiving a box. I have done reviews and earned some badges but my score doesn't increase and I'm like WHYY??? D; But there is an explanation as to what everything is and it is very informative and helpful. I should probably read everything carefully before I wrote this review (ooops).

I love love loveeee the review page on the new website. It loads way more faster and it has a more clean look than before. It also categorizes each product to review whether its beauty, bride, animal lover, or eco friendly its just neater and easier to understand and work with.

The badges are something that I'm finding more difficult to get well actually, the badge score is what is getting me. Maybe I just don't fully understand the badge score but so far I haven't gotten any score yet. :(

Overall I think this website is a must to check-out. Its completely FREE, yes FREE!! It wouldn't hurt to try it out I mean i did mention it was FREE right??


check it out! www.influenster.com

No comments:

Post a Comment